my mom just looked at a spider at our kitchen and yelled “why do you have to be like that? you dont need that many eyes or legs you need to stop”
I need feminism; because the bra straps of a twelve year old shouldn’t make a 40 year old married principal with two daughters “uncomfortable”
it’s 12:30 am and i’m laying down,watching a movie, and eating subway
Subway sounds amazing rn…
You turned my life into a fairytale
The best kind there ever will be
And in my dreams I still see you with me
Your smile makes my heart flutter
And I keep melting like butter,
Even though you’re not with me.
Yet, I guess that’s the price I must pay.
I promised I’ll wait
While the skies are gray
One day they’ll turn blue
One day I could return to you
And if that day comes
Oh I hope and pray it comes
I will love you just the same if not more
Please don’t forget me
Please don’t forget our laughter and joy
Just remember our love and time
We have treasured together through this climb
To me you have always been on my mind
And when I turn blind
You will be all I want to see.
I love you so much.
Just received my size 50 knitting needles in the mail, and I’m pretty sure these are weapons, not craft making tools
The cat’s face
- (via thatkindofwoman)
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine."
- 10 things I will tell my daughter. (via steadies)
And oddly enough, I still believe you’re the one
And I still want for our dreams to come true
And most of all, after the tears I’ve spent, I’m still in love with you.
We said this is for the better and I truly hope it is
But for now my heart aches and my mind counts all the mistakes,
even though they’re a few.
To me you’re still my number one
My feelings confuse me and they are something I can’t control
But for now all I do is rewind and remember your sweet and tender soul.M.R
I have fruit polos and lollypops be jealous.
omg do many people not know what fruit polos are? they are heaven
In America, we call them lifesavers. They can be chewy or hard candy.
polos aren’t chewy and they also come in mint.
this week on: britan thinks its special
This week on america copies everything from Britain.
HOLD THE FUCK UP